Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My love!

In my search for never ending entertainment on the net, I chanced upon a website that said that it would generate a love poem for me, if I just filled in a few questions. In the hope and belief that Maybe this might be the key to finding my true love :P I attempted it. Apparently I made some mistakes with filling up the form, because my poem, has turned out to be, umm...... quite unique..., to put it mildly. :D

have a look!


My Love

Your skin glows like the jackfruit, blossoms sexy as the sunflower in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your electric guitar voice and leaps like a baboon at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great crow wing.
I am comforted by your speedo that I carry into the twilight of printerbeams and hold next to my middle finger.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of vodka.
As my nose falls from my brief, it reminds me of your cat.
In the quiet, I listen for the last roar of the day.
My heated belly leaps to my bikini. I wait in the moonlight for your secret rat so that we may glitter as one, belly to belly, in search of the magnificient orange and mystical speaker of love.


Try it out yourself HERE , hopefully with better results!

10 comments:

Alisha said...

and this is mine!!


Once More, My Love

This night I shall dream of your bedazzling Red hair and Swan-eyes.
Wrapped in echoes of your mellifluous Eyes-music,
I long to sip from your Strawberryful lips.
In my dreams, we fly on the exquisite winged Tomato of pinkness -- skimming vast continents of Lipss and Squirrels.
The depths of all the oceans of the universe shall never separate our Mangos.
Brilliant as charming books, the seas greet us from afar.
In the twilight we feast on chocolate-coated butterflys and tender tablehearts of love
Adorned in white silk, we pluck our tinkleing love chimes from our handss.
I press the chair that you wear around your neck against my Lips-muffin so that our Strawberrys melt into one.
You will always be my little Love-cakes face, the Swan of my own charming eye of love.

Ash D said...

Chocolate coated butterflies. Hmm sounds befitting in twilight! :O

El Furibundo said...

Hahaha! Dude! Nuts! Nuts! So where else has your never-ending search for entertainment on the internet taken you, naught boy? :P

Teddy said...

Once More, My Love

This night I shall dream of your bedazzling blue hair and tiger-eyes.
Wrapped in echoes of your mellifluous eyes-music,
I long to sip from your fresh mangoful lips.
In my dreams, we fly on the exquisite winged carrots of pinkness -- skimming vast continents of lips and dogs.
The depths of all the oceans of the universe shall never separate our apples.
Brilliant as dancing earths, the seas greet us from afar.
In the twilight we feast on chocolate-coated rabbits and tender windows hearts of love
Adorned in white silk, we pluck our tinkling love chimes from our hands.
I press the chime that you wear around your neck against my lips-muffin so that our fresh mangos melt into one.
You will always be my little jay-cakes face, the tiger of my own dancing eye of love.

Rya Raghav said...

Aren't you telling your readers who helped u find the love song generator?!

Ash D said...

Yes yes, all credit goes to Rya!

Everyone Visit ryality.wordpress.com

See I even advertised for u! :D

Unknown said...

hey really nice post dude......
like that....

cheers,
kunal

cutestangel said...

ha ha this is so funny I had to have a go.Please check this link to see the results.

http://cutestangel.wordpress.com/2009/04/13/a-strange-love-poem/

Have added your blog to my blog roll.

Anonymous said...

LOLZ
that was hilarious..
i liked it :)
the secret rat and vodka tears..all very interesting.hehe

Garima said...

"..heated belly leaps to my Bikini.." weird now what does that mean :P

But kuch bhi bolo sahi poetry hai..hehehe