Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Binge Reading!

I made a trip to Chennai recently and that trip entailed my presence at Spencer's Plaza numerous times. During those visits, I paid visit to Landmark and purchased several books!. 9 to be exact. Now now, I should quote, by Landmark, I don't mean the bookstore located in side, but the one outside. Chennai'ites might wonder where that landmark might be! Well it's at the traffic light. :D

yeah well anyways, I got quite a few books and have been on a binge reading session. over the next few days i shall write about the ones i've read! Hope it makes interesting reading for you!

2 comments:

Asha Tampa said...

Good for you! I love browsing thru old, musty second hand book stalls. If you are lucky, sometimes you can get a really old book(as far as 1914; I got one!) for practically nothin!

FloatingBoats said...

binge reading, eh? I like that term..