Tuesday, August 03, 2010

mon ami dans les crimes de joie


My friend in crimes of glee,
Today is the day of great change in the life of thee,
Atlast you have been set free,
From the clutches of the evil me. :P
Mon amie dans les crimes de joie,
After 8 long years and fifty three thousand km of spree,
It is time to bid good bye to thee.
Until another time, another life we shall see,
Stay safe and enjoy the tarmac in spirits free .

In memory of my Beloved 2003 Geny Grey Metallic Honda Dio. Circa 2003 - 2010. She'z not dead by the way. I've just sold her for a Unicorn. :D

5 comments:

Vindhyanjana Ramani said...

Nice touching poem. But I think its about time we find u a girl to write to instead! :P

Archana said...

awww! how sweet! :)
n i agree wit vindhyanjana! time we found u a girl, cuz!! :p

Achilles said...

I doubt though...
Very few gurls wud like a guy who has sold his beloved for a one-horned fantasy!

Asha Tampa said...

You know Aswin, I've been racking my brains for a suitable comment, but am falling short each time. :-|

Since I'm also the proud(?) owner of a tattered scooty, your poetic tribute got close to getting that tear out of my eye; but then I went green - while you write poems about your lost love, you fly about freely on your Unicorn, whereas I'm stuck with my old love, sputtering and coughing. Alas! Wonder when I'm gonna get to write such lines :D

Anonymous said...

get used to the idea of changing gears now...

-Einsteins donkey