Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thanks to a tag.

Right I've been tagged. By one Aparajita. And I'm supposed to talk about myself. Time for self appraisal or more humble statements I wonder....

Ok lets hit the dirt straight.

1. I live on a few things. That includes, Music, Movies, TV shows. Love technology and cars. I have a dream garage of a dozen cars. Man I gotta get rich fast.

2. When there is a power disruption, I thrive on the more old fashioned habit of reading. I love books and love buying them. Sadly my buying power is still somewhat limited and hence my collection mostly includes a lot of duplicated versions.

3. Will kill for food. Good food. Will love the provider dearly. Will kill the creator of Onions though!

4. I currently, am a so called businessman, running my own content development team. Cut the corporate jargon and it means, I write stuff for the internet for a living. Any writers interested?? part timers wanted. Immediate openings!

5. I am a greenie in many ways and will try to recycle anything and everything. Yet I will drive my Dio like a maniac ignorant of mileage. Hypocrite? I am balanced! :P

6. I personally think am a very good driver, but make a really bad backseat passenger! I follow all road rules to the T. Seriously. Everything. Except the speed limit! :P

7. I will one day tour the world, just to take pictures! Saving up for that compact pro.

8. Stubborn. An Ass quite often. Crankily sensitive at certain times. Will ignore the world even if it was disintegrating during such periods.

9. Louves the rain. And sun. And moon. wind. and dark clouds.

10. Crows are fatally attracted to me. Guess maybe they think am not so full of shit yet or something and make generous donations on me and my vehicles. Will purchase an air rifle to wage war on them one day...

11. Will learn to shoot. Did a few times on my uncle's air rifle and loved it! maybe go on a GTA style rampage....

12. Started blogging out of an interest to be heard. Now lame reasons have added up which include earning Adsense money (55USD in 2 years, HEll yeah am rich) and the possibility of finding a significant other online! Ladies, tell me, does my blog in any way seem like a possible turn on?? :O

13. Have an inhibition to calculus. Especially Mathematics 3. M3 was truly more like MI3!

14. Academically weakened over time. Now struggles to add 1+2. Ahh Education. Over college rather. an 86% 12std mark became a 6.89/10 GPA in college! Ahh the inversion!

15. Thinks he knows everything. Maybe I do. maybe I don't. Try figuring it out.

Reading it again, now, I really don't know what I've typed and why I've typed it, but then hey its done and so it shall remain. Now I shall tag, Pranesh, Rya, Abishanth, Asha, Archie!

14 comments:

AT said...

Hey Aswin, nice one! And dude, thanks for tagging me! Am done with my 25 things too, though it took me an awful length of time, writing it. Whew!

Fun reading your post though. Heh. MI3, indeed!

cutestangel said...

wow aswin great personal statements.I enjoyed the read.
Kepp blogging and keep posting.

http://cutestangel.wordpress.com/

Shekhar said...

great post..good to know about u...

Comfortably Numb said...

Good food = Food + Onions \m/
And yeah
Take me in for writing. Can scribble a few things :)
Cheers!!

CRD said...

dude!! that was supposed to be 25 things, not 15!!

u hate onions? what are you? jain?

writing as a business? woah.. can i join u? :d

point no 8 matches wid me :d

Intersting stuff. but uve wisely avoided revealing too much. Ill get u for tht [:P]

Cheers
CRD

Ash D said...

Aparajita wrote only 10! :P So i decided to be more benevolent and did 15. Didn't 25 was the norm!

Adisha said...

Sorry, didn't get a chance to read this till now... really nice to know about u ...

A healthy mix of self analysis with facts .. hehee...

Writing as a job !! Where do I apply ?? No seriously ... Let me know ...

Cheers,
adisha

The Vitruvian Boy said...

nice one....

25 points would have been even better...

Whats the package?( point 4) :P

SWATZ said...

This tagging stuff is kewl... lets u write anything n everythign about you.. :D

I like... :)


Cheers.. :D


Ps- Plzzzzzz tell me how to earn money online, especially through writing n stuff!!! I am dying to earn money through such source :(

SWATZ said...

This tagging stuff is kewl... lets u write anything n everythign about you.. :D

I like... :)


Cheers.. :D


Ps- Plzzzzzz tell me how to earn money online, especially through writing n stuff!!! I am dying to earn money through such source :(

FloatingBoats said...

hey nice observations!

FloatingBoats said...

Ya, but my old posts were too hodgepodge. Hopefully now they are more focused. :)

FloatingBoats said...

Thanks for following me, it really means a lot to me :)

Aparajita said...

By "ONE" Aparajita, huh? Seems like you don't even know her.
And this was great: "Crows are fatally attracted to me. Guess maybe they think am not so full of shit yet or something and make generous donations on me and my vehicles. Will purchase an air rifle to wage war on them one day..." All the best for your war against crows, and then against PETA and God knows what other organisations!