Saturday, July 11, 2009

2 Sambars found dead!

Coimbatore: Two sambars were found dead in a restaurant kitchen near sapadupuram yesterday. The Assistant Inspector of food, health and safety said that the department had been informed that the body of a sambar was lying in the kitchen. However when kitchen officials went to investigate they found 2 sambars dead. One was male and the other female, both aged between 3 days to 4 days old. Investigations are going on with the help of a culinary chef.

From our special corespondent:

An unnamed source within the FHS department has been quoted as saying that an arrest has been made in connection with the deaths. The Suspect is a male Rasam, stale and around 5 days old. A few more arrests may be made in the next few days with the list of probables including the who's-who's of the culinary industry. A FHS source has said the list includes names such as Vatha Kulambu and Kootu Poryal. Other unnamed sources state that a special meals family feud and the recently exposed, highly publicised love affair triangle may have something to do with the deaths. Investigations are still going on, till expiry.

16 comments:

AT said...

Hehehe! Somebody seems to be on a writing spree! Quite creative posts, too! Although, after having read your post, now I feel like having steaming hot, spicy, sambhar and rice, yummmm! But its middle of the nite now, and I havta wait till morning :(

Allll cos of you, Aswin Dorairaj!!!!!

CRD said...

Sambar? Dead Sambar??? Sheesh

Pass me a medu wada sans sambar. Jus gimme some white coconut chutney..."live one" :P


Cheers
CRD

Einsteins Donkey said...

wtf.. am feeling hungry now

Krshna said...

ada paavi . For a second I thought people still ate deer .

Shekhar said...

He He He He...great post man....Kudos...

tc

Shruti Narayanan said...

hee hee... dead sambar.. first i thought u have maned sum characters as sambar.. wat a personification!!! good work!!

Anonymous said...

a creative post boy.... good going. keep your humour going. I have added u in my blogroll try adding mine if i am worth.

I also try to bring out humorous ones man. will try coming in par man.

my blog. www.allifeel.wordpress.com

Idhuvum Kadandhupogum
Maya

test said...

lol! i initially thought u were refering to those deers!! hilarious!

soujanya said...

hahha....funny to the bone :)

Esther said...

Very funny! :D

Sucha said...

Whoaaa..what a thought! And just to think my sambar is ready to be eaten alive at the time I am writing this! I wonder if the sambar would prefer to be eaten alive or to be murdered.

Thanks for making me smile :)

^_^ SENO ^_^ said...

I seriously thought you were talking about Sambar Deers =| :-D LOL!

Good one!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Nice Blog. You should participate in the Orangy Pen Competition. The flair and calibre you have, I am sure, you shall surely do great. I am really excited about the Orangy Pen Competition. I heard loads of enteries are flowing in thier accounts. Are you participating????

Just Visit on The Orangy Pen competition

Adisha said...

Lolzzz .... That was a cute one ! :p To think i had sambar just yesterday :D

Rya Raghav said...

!!!!

Aparajita said...

I was fooled, totally fooled. Not being familiar with South Indian food (well, only a little), I really thought you were talking about the deers. But I guess that's spelled Sambhar, with an 'h' in between. Nice post!